Hair, come back: why do they fall out and how to return the volume to the hairstyle?
Hair loss – is , what happens to us every day. On average, a person loses about 80 hairs per day and almost does not notice it. But if you feel , that the hair began to fall harder , then this probably is the cause. This problem in women is much more common , than it seems: about one in three suffers from hair loss or reducing their volume at some point in their lives. It is important not to worry about it too much – in most cases everything is restored. Here’s what you need to know about the reasons for this and how to restore hair to normal volume.
1. Genetic causes
If you have a genetic predisposition to hair thinning , you will notice , that their volume decreases over time. Some hair follicles are sensitive to male hormones , which is why they begin to produce thinner and shorter hair.
2. Reactive reasons
Hair can fall out due to health problems: hormonal imbalance , vitamin deficiency , severe stress , strict diet.
- Hormones play a very important role in hair growth. Estrogens ( female hormones) help them grow better , androgens ( male) can shorten the hair growth cycle. An excess of androgens can be caused by an endocrine disorder , such as polycystic ovary.
- Stress also raises the level of male hormones , and also affects eating habits and the digestive tract.
- Anemia ( iron deficiency) is bad for the hair , because iron is essential for the production of proteins , essential for their growth.
- Problems with the thyroid gland lead to metabolic disorders and hormonal changes , which inevitably affects the hair follicles.
- Lack of vitamin B12 affects the red blood cells , which spread throughout the body oxygen. A person can live peacefully without hair , which is why the lack of many elements is primarily reflected in the hair.
Here’s how to stop the process of hair loss and reverse it.
1. Identify the problem
The life cycle of hair is about three months , so hair loss does not start and does not end suddenly. If after three months the situation has not improved , visit a trichologist. And do not panic!
2. Change the diet
Add in the diet of more protein , because it is the basic building material for hair. Eat complex carbohydrates – they give hair energy for growth. Take vitamins , useful to strengthen the hair iron , B12 , C , the D3 , zinc , selenium , useful amino acids L-lysine and L-methionine.
3. Properly care for your hair
During this period, do not get carried away with hot tongs , a hairdryer or an iron for styling , hair and so have a hard time.